Tests have confirmed that you are going to have a new addition to your family soon. Now starts the guessing game of “is it a boy or a girl?”. Or in fact first you need to tell father about a new baby :). And then starts a game about baby gender. An answer expectant mothers are dying to find out, but not revealed until the first ultrasound. In countries where gender determination is legally banned, parents have no choice but to let it remain a suspense until due date. If you think there is no way you can control your eagerness and can’t wait to know your baby’s gender, there are old wives tales and other baby gender prediction techniques.
Wondering whether you’re having a boy or girl? Our Chinese Gender Predictor tries to determine your baby’s sex based on an ancient Chinese gender chart and the Chinese lunar calendar, using your age and when you got pregnant. Legend says the chart is more than 700 years old and was discovered in a royal tomb.
There’s no scientific proof that the Chinese Gender Predictor works. But since there are only two choices — boy or girl — it has at least a 50-50 chance of making an accurate prediction!
This Chinese Gender Predictor or Chinese Gender Chart, tells you the baby’s gender whether it’s a boy or girl based on the mother’s age.
Not every medical miracle was found in the 21st century. The Chinese gender calendar and calculator brings ancient information into the modern age. According to folklore, a Chinese Scientist supposedly discovered some data buried in a Royal tomb near Peking, China about 700 years ago which led to the creation of the Chinese Calendar for Gender and Baby Sex.
How does the Chinese Gender Chart Work?
Still curious to see what the Chinese Gender Predictor says is in the stars for your baby-to-be? Even if Eastern medicine and philosophies are completely foreign to you, the easy-to-use Chinese Gender Chart just might give a nod to whether you should start stocking up on pink or blue.
- Enter the month of conception.
- Enter your age at conception.
- Click “Predict Baby’s Gender.”
With the data plugged in, variables in a Lunar calendar are calculated behind the scenes in seconds, leading you to your answer. Will it be a baby girl swaddled in pink or or baby boy bundled in blue?
Chinese Gender Chart Reviews
Those 50-50 odds not imbuing you with confidence? Here’s what other moms-to-be had to say about their luck with using the Chinese Gender Predictor during their own pregnancies.
- “I [used it] and it was right both times (two girls).” – Lauren W., mom of two
- “One was right, one was wrong.” – Lisa H., mom of two
- “I didn’t use it (and didn’t find out gender before birth), but I just checked it and it was right. I know it’s a 50/50 chance but I was still impressed.” – Julianne C.
- “It didn’t work for me! It said I was having a girl, and we’re having a boy.” – Gabby W.
- “Did not work for me. Every single prediction said we were going to have a boy for our third child, but we were blessed with another girl.” – Jennie T., mom of three
- “Used it for fun while I was pregnant both times. First was right, second was wrong (x2…twins!).” – Jen G., mom of three
- “It was wrong for me. NBD, though – my baby girl is cool AF.” – Amanda J.
- “It was correct for me!” – Sarah B.
Bottom line, if gender accuracy is what you seek, check in with your doc. But to have a bit of fortune-telling type fun, check the Chinese Gender Chart.
Chinese Gender Predictor 2017 & 2018
Not pregnant but planning to?? This tool can be used if you are trying to concieve as well, especially if you are leaning towards a particular gender. Choose different conception dates and check the result to find if its a boy or a girl. Gender prediction for 2018 or 2017 can be done this way.